Saturday, January 12, 2013

Just Wondering...

Do you ever look at the people walking down the street, or driving in their cars and wonder where they're going? For the past few months I have. I don't know if it's weird to think like that and if I'm the only one but it fascinates me very much. I get that most people are probably coming back from work or school but you don't really know that cause you don't know them. Maybe they've just come back from a friends house, a friend they've secretly had a crush on for a while. Or maybe they just came back from the hospital cause a sister gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. Nobody knows. Sometimes I sit there, in the car, and look at people while the light is red, and wonder where they have been and where they are going. They could be running away and I would never know. I guess I like to dream about their lives. Hoping, wishing that everything is okay for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment