Friday, February 1, 2013

Sex & Babies

I've seen at least 20 or more people on Facebook who've announced they're having babies in the past year (2012). I'm not saying it's a bad thing, lots of people have babies, but most of these people are my age or younger. I'm 20. Now, my mom had me at 20, and I don't think 20 is too young to have a baby but when you're 15 and pregnant than I think that's not good. Does anyone else remember the days where people waited to have sex, where people had babies after they were 25? Yeah, me neither. I don't like to judge people, I try not to, but it's so hard when I check Facebook every day and see pictures of these young girls with big bellies. It's sad. Very few people do still decide that they want to wait until marriage to have sex and I'm behind them on that. I'm planning on waiting until marriage, if not than waiting for someone I really love. I'm not going to throw it away just to get it over with. I get one chance to lose my virginity and that's it. I'm going to make it special. Besides, I believe that we learn from our parents. So if these kids know that their parents had sex at a young age they might think it's okay and they might do it. Which could lead to having a baby at a young age. Especially when the person is 12. 12, I think and I'm sure a lot of you would agree, is way to young to be having sex. It's like you're trying to grow up too fast. I don't want to criticize or offend anyone but this is just my opinion. If anyone out there does have sex at a young age, don't get upset about this. It's just what I think. Just one person. One ordinary girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment