Saturday, March 30, 2013

Annoyance and ear bleeding....Weird Combo.

My sister is starting to piss me off more and more. First, she hasn't been home for 6 days! She's been spending it all with her boyfriend. Usually, I don't mind but that's when it's one or two days. Not 6. And now I find out that she's lying to her best friend. Best friend (BF): I asked her to hang out today and she said she was going home. That was at like 12. Me: She's not home.... BF:I'm not surprised. Do you even know how wrong that it? Chicks before dicks, girl! She also said yesterday that she would be home tomorrow after my aunts house but she never came home. We also have to go to our grandmas tomorrow for Easter and they only way she'll go is if her boyfriend can come. Which is pathetic because it's family. She's been doing this a lot lately, spending more time with her boyfriend. Me:You have to come home today, okay? Sis:I'll see what boyfriend wants to do today. Seriously? You don't need to fucking see what he wants to do today, we haven't seen you in 6 days, just come home by yourself! Also, I woke up this morning and my ear was bleeding. Don't worry, it wasn't the inside of my ear. It was the part where I have my tragus pierced. I changed it the other day for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment