Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Tattoos & Piercings & Jobs....?

You wanna know what really bugs me? When jobs push you away just because you have a few visible tattoos or some facial piercings. It's so pathetic. Just because someone wanted to get a tattoo or piercing doesn't mean they're not as qualified as someone who doesn't have anything. Hell, they could even be better but you wouldn't know because you'd rather judge someone by the way they look. Haven't you ever heard the saying 'never judge a book by it's cover?' It's never happened to me, mostly because my tattoo is by my bicep area and my only facial piercing (does it really count?) is my tongue. And you can't really see that when I talk unless I stick my tongue at you. But I've heard of places doing this. My sister also told me a story about her guy friend had to cut his hair because his work thought it was 'too long.' I'm sorry but I would've said fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment