Friday, April 5, 2013

Best friends

I don't think I've ever felt more blessed than I did today for my friends. We watched a movie today, a sad one, and it got us thinking about our school days. About how we're glad we didn't have cliques. We were glad that our bully problem wasn't so bad. Then we shared memories together. Camp in grade 7. Canoeing. Archery. How a popular girl was our friend. Just proper funny moments. Then we started talking about people we never liked it school. Friend: I think she was only mean because she was so short. It was surprisingly fun. But then we got into how my friend felt so bad because she was bullied. I mentioned my depression. I told them how I felt bad when no one believed me. I felt even worse when they made fun of the fact that 'I thought I had depression'. They did give me helpful things. Then we talked some more. Then I told them something I've only told one other person. I told them that I used to cut myself. They listened to everything and said they were so incredibly proud of me for stopping and told me I was strong. It made me feel good. But I wanted to cry. Yes, I'm emotional. But it brought back memories and feelings I had when I was doing that and it made me feel bad again. Anyways, I was just thankful that they didn't judge me and I am so happy that I could have friends like that around me and will support me and lead me on the right path. So, even though you'll never see this, my friends, you are two of the most important people in my entire life and I never want to lose you both. Thank you and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment