Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dear Friend....

Dear friend - I am so sorry that this happened to you. I am so sorry that I couldn't be there for you to stop you. I'm just thankful someone else was and I am forever grateful for that person. I'm not going to ask why you tried to take your own life because I get it. I get how you felt. Lonely. Upset. Forgotten. Worthless. Like you'll never amount to anything. Like the world would be better off without you. I understand, I really do, so I'm not mad at you for doing it. I'm just mad that you didn't feel like you could talk to me about it. I've told you before that you can talk to me about anything and I'll always listen without judging you. I would never judge you. I swear. I want you to know that, when you get out of the hospital, you can talk to me without being embarrassed or scared I'll leave because I wont. I want you to tell me everything. Every bad little detail of your life, every sad emotion you're feeling. I want to know. I want to compliment you and show you that you are such a beautiful person who deserves all the happiness a person can get. You deserve a life where death doesn't run through your mind every single day. I want you to be happy and love life, even if it's not easy. Then again, it wouldn't be life if it was just easy, now would it? But right now I only want to know that you're okay. Even if you're weak, laying in a hospital bed, I just want to know your heart is still beating, that you're still breathing. I love you friend, I really do. Please, let me help.

No comments:

Post a Comment