Saturday, June 22, 2013

School Application.

So, turns out if I want to fill in the online application to the school I want to attend, I have to pay $50. And I have no money. None at all. Well, okay. I have $10. That's it. But I emailed someone and they said I could print out the application with my answers and then drop it off so I'm going to do that. I'm going to my friends house tomorrow so she can help me write my application to make it good so I can get accepted. But you wanna know what sucks? My mum tells everyone in my family that my sister is going to college and she's so proud of her and she hasn't told anyone yet that I'm planning on going too. My mum said that it's because she doesn't think I can do what I want to do; I want to act. Why is that so hard to understand? The world needs actors, and I can do it if I'm willing to work hard. And I will work hard. And them not believing in me makes me want to work harder (sometimes it makes me want to give up but I won'y).

No comments:

Post a Comment