Wednesday, July 17, 2013

People and Opinions.

It's very hard openly stating an opinion without being afraid that some asshole is going to say something to put it down. Which sort of just happened to me. I stated an opinion - a thought, even - and right away two people commented saying that my opinion is wrong. I was going to ignore them because I knew that was stupid, but I decided to stand up for myself. I commented, saying that it was my only my opinion. They could have theirs but I have mine. And then one of them said that if I don't agree with their opinion then I can get "get out" - an actual quote. It started a whole argument and it started stressing me out and upset me. I get people have their own opinions but why do you have to be rude about it? If you don't like it, then say it's not for you, and leave it at that. Don't go into detail as to why my opinion is stupid and yours is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment