Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer.

Summer has been really boring. Extremely hot, though. I'm sitting here right now and my clothes are sticking to me from all the heat earlier today. It's starting to cool down, which is really nice, but it's still kind of hot. Nothing special has happened since my last post, but that's okay because I can just write one sentence and it would be good enough. There is one thing I do want to mention. And it's very important, so remember this. Internet friends are real friends. I've met lots of people online that I consider friends Just because we can't talk face to face does not mean we don't get along. Doesn't mean we don't have deep conversations. So please, if someone says that they have internet friends, don't say they don't count as friends. Because they do. They really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment