Tuesday, October 8, 2013

It's been a while.

It's been a while and I apologize. I just haven't been feeling like the writing mood. I even haven't updated any stories I've written in over a month! But, here I am. Let's see, what can I write about today? Oh, well I have something. Break ups. Are they really that bad? My sister broke up with her boyfriend and for two weeks all she did was cry. She stopped eating and talking to people and coming out of her room. She just cried and cried. Why are break up's that bad? Why can't people just realize that maybe they don't love you anymore and move on? Just accept it. If they don't love you than they're not worth your time. Also, my sister does tend to stalk him a bit, which I think is a bit pathetic. She stopped most of it now, but back then it was weird. So, tell me, how bad are you when it comes to break ups?

No comments:

Post a Comment